Photo and clipping provided by Cheryl Enyart
both at home and in more distant places will be pleased to view the Cheshire
Methodist Episcopal church, dear to the hearts of many of them. The old
church has stood since about 1875, and its sixty years have been marked
by many religious activities. When the Cheshire charge was organized
Rev. John W. Dillon was presiding elder. The charge now comprises the
church organizations at Cheshire, Addison, Kanauga and Kyger, and the
present pastor is Rev. A. L. Clary, appointed at the last Ohio conference
held in September in Columbus.
engaged in the Lord's work: John C. Arbuckle, Rev. A. H. Narcross, Rev. John R. Tibbles, Rev. A. E. Johnson,. Rev. Adam J. Hawk, Rev. Willie V. Dick, Rev. Arthur M. Mann, Rev. Frank M. Evans, Rev. H. J. Holcomb, Rev. Charles F. Bowman, Rev. Robert Burch Foster, Rev. Ralph W. Watson, Rev. Patrick Henry, Rev. W. H. Gibbons, Rev. Finley Bille, Rev. George Alton, Rev. Ephraim Bill, Rev. S. E. Miller, Rev. Rose, Rev. J. C. Pitzmyer, Rev. Steel, Rev. Garrett, Rev. J. M. Jamison, Rev. A. B. Davis, Rev. C. L. Thomas, Rev. R. S. Myer, Rev. C. H. Morrison, Rev. George S. Lightner, Rev. F. C. Soper, Rev. W. A. Lockwood, Rev. L. C. Shaver, Rev. Ira P. Day, Rev. C. S. Thompson, Rev. Harry S. Yost, Rev. C. W. Fry, Rev. Arthur Davidson and Rev. John W. McMahan.